Mobile Scissor lifts are also called as mobile scissor aerial work platform; they are used to provide temporary access for contractors to high, inaccessible areas on a variety of job sites such as maintenance, construction work or emergency access by firefighters. They are designed to lift limited weights and capable of being fully operated by a single person. They are narrow enough to be used in industrial settings and can be driven through narrow aisles with ease.
The scissor structure enables reliable stability when the lifts rising up, the broad platform and the high loading capacity get the aerial working more efficient and more safely.
1. Pointing control of lifting up and down.
2. Manganese steel lifting arm in high strength with rectangle shape
3. Anti-skid floor in platform
4 The control panels are available on the platforms and ground.
5. Fine grinding cylinder in good sealing performance
6. Neatly folding guardrails make it easy to maneuver through doorways, into elevators and throughout other height-restricted areas.
1. The operation voltage on the platform is 24V
2. Emergency stop button on the platform and ground
3. Auxiliary platform lowering
4. Telescopic legs on the chassis
5. Hose burst valve safety
6. Rain-proof design electric cabinet
7. Fence on the platform